Friday, January 15, 2010



So I've started working with plastic bags. I mean we have all heard about how long they take to decompose in a land fill.... and you can recycle them into great things like sweaters and such. I like to craft with a whole range of things.... So when I found a website on how to make plarn I was stoked... It was something new to work with!!!!

So I have three Plarn items in my etsy shop right now.. and I have so many to put up.. I just need to get a good enough camera... Plus the weather in Oly has been crap for about a week. We now have flood warnings around Thurston county and campus!!! WOOT... this is when its awesome to live on the top floor of a building!!! Oh and did I mention the cool thing about the plarn cases and such they don't retain water like fabric!! *hint* *hint* so if your from the PNW like me these would be great for you! :P

Other than that I'm trying very hard to get all my etsy pictures done so that I can get that stuff up there... I have more shirts and a few more cowls to put up... all of which is amazing and awesome looking!!! I'm constantly knitting well at least when Im not doing homework ;)

Byez for nows!

No comments: