Saturday, February 5, 2011

To continue a failed blog post. ...

I have been doing a lot of reading so there isn't much to report. I sit and read bio's about comedians and watch various comedy forms via Netflix. Best school supply ever!!! In two days I leave for New Jersey, weather permitting. I will be going to comedy clubs and seeing what there is two see with it as well. I also will see the street performers if the weather holds. Sometimes if you are lucky you are the right person to win free tickets to a stand up comedy special. It all happens to be of chance. I just want to say that I can't wait to go back to Princeton again. I truly love it there and with all the snow it shall be beautiful.

I however at this point will not be going to Chicago even though it would have been great. The weather kind of said screw you when it came to my trip/class planning. I still plan to make it down to LA but the dates keep changing on it so I have yet to buy the tickets for it. I really should get on that.

Well I guess that is all for now. I will keep you posted because now! NOW! I will be doing physical stuff for my contract and I am super stoked for it!

1 comment:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Have a great trip honey, stay warm and safe. Take your boots and your Toastie Toes socks..hehehe
Love you baby.