Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Lone Geoduck with all The Tigers

Yes, a tiger could rip a Geoduck in two if it was really motivated. So far I have been nothing but more welcome with each minute I'm here. So far I've just spent my time on the Princeton campus and on Nassue ( I think thats how you spell it) St. Where there is all the shops including coffee. So of course I'm headed that way.Sunday-This day was so chill. We all slept in for the day before was New York. Oh did I mention I'm going back on Friday. I might also see Brittany there for lunch and more UCB. I can't wait to go see The Stepfathers at UCB. I really hope its just as amazing as the last show. I have really high hopes for this!As for Sunday we just chilled in Erin's dorm. She had homework to finish and I finished up paperwork for school. We had dinner with her friends. I really love seeing the faces of people when I try to explain Evergreen to them. It's a mixture of "What the Fuck?" meets constipation. :DWe also went to church. As you all know I'm atheist, but I went to support Erin and maybe get some sketch comedy material. They had offering of body and blood.. what ever you call that. I started crying I don't know why really. I was angry because it reminded of what made me atheist in the first place. I stop believing because of my grandfather who past my senior year. Being in a churh reminded me of him. I cried for him. Then I met the second Mike of the day who gave me an amazing sketch idea.. Involving Jewish people and Ninja turtles. He said it was a go as long as he got credit for it. Of course Mike #2 you will get credit!Monday-Erin had a midterm and after that we went on a campus tour. We had lunch at Wu Hall and let me tell you. I'm super angry that the Greenery sucks because the food here actually doesn't make me want to puke.. or have the feeling that I'm pregnant. Every building here is old and beautiful. Even if it was constructed recently its made to look old. They even buy trees half grown to give the established look. Then she went to salsa and I finished up programming things. Today-Which is Tuesday! I now sit in the Starbucks on the outskirts of Princeton. Erin is at what she calls her "monkey class". I joined her for her African Studies class because the lecture seemed interesting. It was about how Aids in Africa has affected the theatre there. It was actually kind of boring. It was also weird to sit in a lecture hall. Since all I've done the past to years is performances. Well as I said I'm here now waiting for Erin to get back from Monkey class. I don't want to walk back to her dorm. It's kind of on the outskirts of the other side of campus. Besides she forgot to tell me there was a cupcake house near the starbucks.. So I get to get a cupcake soon!More laters... !!!Things that are better at Princeton/East Coast-The food-At least the starbucks but not coffee in general-People are so nice here! Lol I guess I could go on. I kind of love the East Coast... now.. ;)

No comments: