Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fly Me To The Moon



Oh Frank my dear how I love thee!!!!!

I just got the best of Frank Sinatra !! Love!!!! I'd be very happy with my own Frank Sinatra look-a-like!!!

Not the point, however, I leave in 9 days!!! Boy am I stoked!!! I'm trying to get everything ready for the trip. I'm still waiting on a few things like my ISIC and last minute shopping but I will survive. It is hard to think that in a little over a weeks time I will be in Ireland. I've wanted to take this trip since I was a wee lass.

I finally got my Butt Freckle and I post pictures soon. If you want to see now go check out my facebook!!! Her name is Gladys and she is adorable. I've have taken pictures of her and they tell her story. I can't wait to take her with me on my journey!

Update!!! **** So I've been thinking about next year. I will be for sure moving to California O.O... I know right! I have a very small skill set for the types of jobs that I may need in order to survive. I could try to whole starving artist thing but I don't know how well that will work out. I have been seriously considering bartending. I can take classes over the summer and I'd bet set. They make bank in tips and hell it would be worth it. I can hold my own when need be. So drunk ass men can stuff it! Let me know what you think about my idea.

<(o.o<)

V-

No comments: