Sunday, March 28, 2010

TOMORROW!!!!!

I leave tomorrow, morning actually at 3:00am from Yelm. My flight to Jersey leaves at 7. I am not sleeping at all tonight.. Maybe a nap mid-day. That way I'm tired for flight and I'm somewhat already getting around to their schedule!

I have a lot to do today shopping, laundry, and packing. Making sure that everything is ready to go. I haven't decided as to which clothes I am going to take. I should do that so I know what I still need to get when I go shopping today.

It is still hard to believe that in 48 hours I will be landing in Dublin (our time). Getting to see KDAWG and spending my first day with her. I can't wait to see all my classmates again. Today is going to be purely get ready for IRELAND!!!!! SO STOKED!!!!! STOKED!!!!

You could say that I"m happy... maybe just a little.

V~

1 comment:

Meomio said...

Have an amazing journey!!! Cannot wait to reunite our buttfreckles in Donegal!! Hug Kendra for me and take a lot of pictures. I cannot wait to hear how your set goes! *HUGS*