Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dublin!!! WOOT!!!

I just first want to say that Guinness and my stomach are not good friends!!! It hates me actually :(

Okay. Good. Lets move on shall we!?

I arrived in Dublin this morning at 9:00 am (1am pac time) after spending a majority of that time in planes or in Newark, NJ. The first flight was fine because I slept the entire way there. I spent another six hours in layover in Jersey. Then did an overnight flight to Dublin to where I arrive safely. Right now you could say I'm exhausted beyond all belief. I hate flying this much because it kills all happy inside of me! I will say arriving safely made up for a lot of it!

I met Kdawg at the airport... right as soon as I got out of customs. We took the city center express to get to the Hostel. So far with the hostel I'm impressed because they let us check in early. I went to my room and accidently fell asleep! I woke up about four then went exploring for food with Kdawg. We just hit up a grocery store and we got sandwiches and stuff. I ended up eating a chicken and stuff sandwich. It is actually quite delicious!!!

We went back to the hostel to eat and play on our computers. We were then invited by a group of americans to go to a pub. We joined them out and don't worry people it was a fairly large group. There were two girls from Brazil and one was fasinated by my hair. She didn't need to know its fake!?

I had my first pint of Guinness and I am not fan. That is totally okay with me!!! I got hassled for not finishing it however.. :{ so I'm not going to see these people ever again... so who carers? Not me! At the pub we met an old man who was an inventor, some people from Northern Ireland, and a group on the pub crawl. The two other Americans on the group were very much the classic American tourist in Ireland. The people from N. Ireland were so uncomfortable in their seats. I felt bad for them because I just kind of sat there and added nothing to the conversation.

After a while of trying to choke down my guinness Kdawg and I decided to leave and we got some pop at a shop. Headed back to the hostel where we are now.

Some funny things to think about...

I love that they have two euro in a coin! I lose paper money more than I do coins.

Stuffing in a sandwich.. Yum!

Response B....



Yes I have a secret mission tomorrow.. and Ill see that it will go succesfully!!!

Good night and have a pleasant tomorrow!

1 comment:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Glad you got there safely and still kicking..I don't blame you for not liking Guinness it is such a heavy drink...Miss you honey, have a great time there..Will be looking forward to your posts...
GMA