Thursday, September 16, 2010

Durh duh durh durh DURH!!!

I am not quite sure how that was supposed to play out. It is me however, lol!

Updates for those who actually read this thing! Life is good and school is about to start! YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.

Just a little excited, I'm ready to get my social life back! I miss all my friends so much!!! I need to not be around Yelm for now.. Friends make me happy. Not that the Garners aren't awesome!

Book I'm reading-

Chat Room - by Kristin Butcher... (Don't know what I feel about it. It is a very short book and about a highschool getting a chatroom for the school. I can tell already some unwanted
information gets leaked... Only because it was what it said on the back of the book :P. I just have said to myself to read books that I wouldn't normally read.)

Plus!!! My brother gets married in a week (about)! Congrats to John and Laura!!!

Favorite picture of the week!!

-----> Butterflies at the Pacific Science Center

Eating Oranges! Ahhhh so pretty!!!

1 comment:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

I'm glad you are reading books you normally wouldn't, it will broaden you so much. Love your new background on the Blog...