Monday, April 19, 2010

Currently trying not to scream in pain!!!!!!

So yesterday was a joy and half. NOT REALLY!! Can I just say how much I hate the world right now! Mostly just my knee but god damn!!!

Yesterday we hiked to a napoleanic (sp) watch tower. Which is up on the left side of the valley. You see the Gleann is in a valley, for those people in E. WA it reminds me of how Colfax looks. So we treked it up to the tower and half the hike was very steep. I had to wrap my ankle from previous issues. Made it up just fine and lets just say the view was breathtaking! I would explain more but I am seriously just trying to concentrate on other things right now. On the way down I ended up falling into a bog and then further down the mountain I rolled my ankle. I fell when this happened and I tried to stop myself and ended up hitting my knee on a huge boulder. Cutting it severly and bruising the bone (or at least I think). I also busted up my right hand on the lower palm and man! So not only is my ankle fucked so is my knee! To the point that even when I'm not moving it it is still in the most pain. I seriously and trying not to cry out... Breath in and out right! It will go away right!?!? DAD JOHN?!?!? EMTS??? Help!!!!

1 comment:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Viv you don't hike with a bad ankle one..and you don't do it in Tennis Shoes Honey...I'm sure you are going to be fine, just stay off the hills till you are healed..Now go fine a Cute Irish Lad to carry you around..That will make it all worthwhile...Love You..