Sunday, April 4, 2010

These Headphones will deliver what I say!

Yes I'm listening to Ol' School Fall out boy.. or as my father would say Fall Down Boy.. its kind of like Death Pie for Birdy right mom?!!? Haha love you!!

Sorry I didn't post anything last night.. Yesterday was a day and a half. I was also kind of intoxicated when I got back! I was safe I promise!! So don't worry. I started drinking around noon...curious as to why?! Keep READING!!!

So as part of my hostel you have to vacate your room by 10:30 so they can come and clean it. Which is good because it gets my ass out of bed and out into Dublin to start my day. First I went and got coffee. When I found cheap but good coffee.. I will get it!! YAY ME!!! Then I headed to the National Museum of Ireland. I really enjoyed that place! I got to see very many interesting things like Bog Bodies! You should google it if you don't know what they are. That was probably the coolest thing about the Museum. How intacked they were just astounds me! Both bodies which were male.. still had fingers nails and pores on their skin. I can only imagine their stories and how they lived theirs lives. It was crap I tell you CRAP! The one thing I hated about the museum was this huge group of french students. They were in the way all of the time. Then later that day I walked across town to see the other half of the museum. Which had a dead animal zoo! They had a zebra and a giraffe! Also they had a squirrel!!! Hahah. That was pretty cool; however they had a whole exhibit about soldiers from Ireland from viking era to present day. This brought a lot of things to perspective like the british invasion and Easter 1916. They had the death certificates of three of the people who were shot by firing squad after 1916. That was very hard to look at.

You are probably still thinking about me drunk right.. Haha wow one track mind! They had a street fair in the temple bar area. There I ended up getting organic mulled apple cider with a shot of brandy in it! It was delicious and I was really cold at that point, it warmed me up quite well. Since it was such a nice day I went back to the Guinness factory. It was very touristy and something I'm only going to do once. I got a pint and a half there! I also got some presents for myself and people there! Hahaha Secrets I love suprises!

Then later that day I went to the International Comedy Club and had a pint of hard cider there. I got made fun of because I was the only Yank there... but its okay being a fellow comedian I gave them crap back. They couldn't believe that I could study comedy in the states.. They asked me what do I do in school for that. I said that Evergreen was weird and we don't learn we just do. The guy was like.. people?! Thats it they just do people! I responded with all the time!!! That got a few chuckles! This really got me in the mood (haha speaking of doing people) jk.. I'm now ready for my stand up gig! Still really nervous but its should be okay!

So with all that I did yesterday I was really beat and just kind of passed out last night.

Today I tried to go to mass but the censor smoke made me sick. I almost threw up! It didn't help that they did half of the sermon from the middle of the church right next to where I was sitting. So instead of puking up all over the oldest church in Dublin. I left and got a nasty look from the door guard.. Hahah oh well!


As for the rest of the day tis going to be a lazy sunday! I get to see Betsy tonight and go out for dinner or what not!!! YAY! Classmates/friends galore!!!!

More to follow!!!