Sunday, April 25, 2010

It aint gonna happen!

How I long to still be asleep right now! As of later today I have completed a full week of classes. Which is amazing, but it also means I only have three weeks more in Ireland come this Tuesday. I mean don’t get me wrong I am homesick, I would love to come back to see everyone. I just don’t want to leave yet, because I feel like this has a sense of home for me. To leave that would possibly rip a little bit of my heart out with it. Everyone knows that you can’t function with a piece of your heart missing.

This week I’ve learned that weaving is not for me because it makes me mad. Mostly because I couldn’t get the knack of it. I will not stop though, much like every other craft I will try my best to at least master it. J I have been knitting as well. May I just say that I love the fact I’m not allergic to wool!!!! There are some lovely yarns out here and I can use every single one of them!

I’m not quite sure what to say this week. I guess that is it.

No comments: