Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Keep on walking...!

So I think I seriously f*** up my ankle! Don't worry Mom it is wrapped, elevated, and medded up! I have no idea what I did to it. All of a sudden my ankle just hurt and well that was that. Yay for being a gimp again. Man this brings my back to when I had stitches in my knee and had to walk all funny! LOL

So I know I haven't been posting lately and that is because a lot has happened. I sort of had a midlife crisis esque problem while in Galway. I currently okay so please for the love of whatever don't worry. That is the last thing I need, the first thing is I need people to be happy for me.

I ended up getting really tired of Dublin and the city life. I decided to get out and go to Galway because I could afford it. It is not that I hated the town. It was actually quite lovely as well as peaceful! The beach was astounding to walk along in morning. Which I got to do, as I walked along the beach I played with the seaweed and sea snails. The weather also helped the beach walk as it was delicously sunny and warm. I spent a lot of my time outside while in Galway. After a while I just got really depressed and needed to be with familar faces. As depressed as breaking down crying in the middle of a public square can get. I know it doesn't sound pretty and its not. As soon as I could calm myself to move I went back to the hostel and told them I was leaving tomorrow morning. YOu see I couldn't be alone anymore so I decided to go back to Dublin. I did everything that was required of me to get back to Dublin. I arrived by eight am the next morning and greeted Kendra in her hostel room with a bright smile and an adventure for coffee.

Back where I felt sort of at home, kind of at least. I felt more sane like I could actually be okay. I realize how emotional I sound and again please don't worry about me. I'm now fine and with good company. They are a very strong support system for me. However at the current moment I'm homesick, that feeling comes and goes. When it comes however, it comes on pretty strong. It is like I can't enjoy myself right now. This plus my ankle just sucks the life right out of me.

Maybe I can go listens to all the metal I have on my computer and rock out for a bit to try to perk up for a bit?!?!

A7X Here I come!!!

No comments: